MGACRA :FREDERICKSBURG & THE COUNTIES OF STAFFORD, SPOTSYLVANIA, KING GEORGE & CAROLINE
Extension Master Gardener Resources
During 2020, the Emerging Pests and Pesticide Management (EPPM) Program Team for Virginia Cooperative Extension (VCE) developed new resources to assist you when interacting with homeowners and for future EMG training and professional development provided by VCE.
- An Introduction to Integrated Pest Management (ENTO-365NP); April 2020.
- Pesticide Storage & Disposal – A Quick Guide for Home Use (ENTO-385NP); June 2020.
- Organic vs. Conventional Pesticides: Advantages and Disadvantages (ENTO-384NP); June 2020.
- Myth-busting Integrated Pest Management for Extension Master Gardeners (ENTO-388NP); July 2020.
- Understanding Pesticide Toxicity (ENTO-389NP); November 2020.
- Reading Pesticide Product Labels (ENTO-390NP); January 2021.
- Spiders: An Undeserved Bad Reputation (ENTO-393NP); January 2021.